The Program Analyst III is responsible for working in a multi-disciplinary Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment to assist with managing individual projects within the twenty-five (25) program portfolio of Program Manager, Training Systems (PM TRASYS). The position provides assistance to the Government with all things pertaining to cost, schedule, and performance of each project assigned.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert to PM TRASYS for the development, management, sustainment, improvement, and utilization of ground training systems.
- Assists the Government in the installation, test, inspection, repair, and inventory of ground training systems.
- Updates project budget controls weekly to assist with the development of budgets and forecasts in support of program reviews and providing feedback to the Government.
- Drafts and updates assigned program briefs and presentations on a quarterly basis.
- Schedules and attend weekly IPT meetings, take meeting minutes, and provide project updates to the Government project lead.
- Drafts, collects, and updates the following documents quarterly and post to the PM TRASYS MCEITS SharePoint site:
- Future Years Development Plan (FYDP) submissions
- Fiscal Year Phasing Plans
- Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions
- Program Management Reviews (PMRs)
- Business Case Analyses (BCAs)
- Prepares, collects, and updates the Program of Record (POR), Probability of Program Success (PoPS), and Acquisition Category (ACAT) designation documentation packages for assigned projects on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts market analysis, collect, and prepare market research reports quarterly.
- Assists the Government in drafting, reviewing, and editing Statements of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statements (PWS) to meet the requirements of each acquisition.
- Develops individual Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), utilizing Microsoft Project or Microsoft Enterprise Project Server, for designated project(s). The IMS shall cover the acquisition lifecycle and milestone events that encompass activities for each competency (i.e. Contracts, Engineering, Logistics, Finance, and Program Management). The IMS shall reflect the Future Year Defense Plan (FYDP) timeframe at a minimum.
- Updates the IMS documents on a quarterly basis or as needed due to new program requirements.
- Assists the Government in assembling procurement packages by gathering specific documentation from each competency for submission to Contracts to include the signed Procurement Profile and Execution Plan (PPEP), funding documents, SOW/PWS, routing sheet, market research report, and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) on a monthly basis.
- Verifies receipt of training system Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and service contractor CDRLs for timeliness as well as in accordance with the training system and service contractor CDRL guidelines for support projects and post to the PM TRASYS MCEITS SharePoint on a monthly basis.
- Reviews the supported project contract deliverables for accuracy in relation to the requirements that have been set forth in the SOW, PWS, and SPEC documentation and annotate any discrepancies in the Comments Resolution Matrix (CRM) for the Government to review and adjudicate on a monthly basis.
- Position may require frequent travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university. Additional related experience may substitute for education.
- Ten (10) or more years of progressive and relevant experience in DoD acquisition (DoD 5000) program management. A DAWIA Level III or PMP certification is desired.
- Experience with the Ground Range Sustainment Program, live-fire target systems, and training for military operations in urban terrain is highly desirable.
- Experience with Live, Virtual, and Constructive training systems in the Army or USMC environment is desirable.
- Acquisition program management experience in with the DoD environment is desired.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Must be competent in the MS Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel) with SharePointexperience.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- An active Secret Clearance is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The safe use of TAPE equipment, as well as safe practices while on TAPE property, is essential.
TAPE will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.