Description of Job Duties:
The Integrity employee will perform various analytical and management functions to support project implementation. They will conduct grant program review and develop recommendations. Contribute to evaluation and analysis efforts for programs. Experience in the design, implementation and management of a grant program. Supervise staff grant program day-to-day activities including monitoring, providing grantee assistance, responding to grantee requests for information and technical assistance. Assist with budget development and monitoring of grantees. Provide technical assistance as identified.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Arts or Science
- 6 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills
- Familiar with policies, regulations, goals or objectives
- Knowledge of Federal budget and grants programs.
- Interface with the client on a day-to-day basis.