Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 71 days ago
The Program Analyst II manages projects pertaining to cost, schedule, and performance by working in a multi-disciplinary Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment supporting the Program Manager Training Systems (PM TRASYS) contract.
• Assists in the day-to-day management of assigned systems.
• Updates budgetary controls and assists with budget development and forecasts.
• Develops and updates assigned program briefs and presentations.
• Participates in project Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
• Provides updates to documents quarterly to include: Future Years Development Plan (FYDP) submissions; Fiscal Year Phasing Plans; Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions; Program Management Reviews (PMRs); and Business Case Analyses (BCAs).
• Collects information and updates the; Program of Record (POR), Probability of Program Success (PoPS), and Acquisition Category (ACAT) designation documentation packages.
• Conducts market analysis, collects, and prepares market research reports.
• Assists in drafting, reviewing and editing Statements of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statement (PWS) documents.
• Reviews the supported project contract deliverables for accuracy in relation to the requirements that have been set forth in the SOW, PWS, and SPEC documentation and annotate any discrepancies in the Comments Resolution Matrix (CRM) for the Government to review and adjudicate on a monthly basis.
• Position may require frequent travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university is required. Additional related experience may substitute for education.
• Must have six (6) or more years of progressive and relevant experience in DoD acquisition program management.
• Experience with Live, Virtual, and Constructive Training systems in the Army or USMC environment is desirable.
• A DAWIA Level III or PMP certification is desired.
• Must be competent in MS Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel) and SharePoint.
• Experience using Microsoft Project is desired.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills are essential.
• Active Secret Clearance is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requisition ID : 1175