Do you like analyzing and monitoring programs and resources to identify actual or potential problems, trends and deficiency situations, or areas of imbalance and recommend corrective actions?
Do you have experience conducting reviews of program operations to determine compliance with technical contractual requirements assessing overall performance and operations, and to obtain information required for development of program guidance, goals, and objectives?
Do you have expertise in the collection, analysis, development and sustainment of performance metrics?
If you said yes to any of these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a Program Analyst with 4+ Years in Federal.
sibilities are but not limited to;
- Analyze customer and project/program requirements for a wide variety of IT, technical, and programmatic activities.
- Conduct reviews of program operations to determine compliance with technical contractual requirements.
- Assist the Program Manager to assess overall performance and operations.
- Perform analysis to identify dependencies, project/program milestones, address technical milestones (Gate Reviews, Decision Reviews, Baseline Reviews, Acquisition Decision Memorandum approvals, release scheduling activities).
- Obtain information required for development of program guidance, goals, and objectives.
- Research, identify, and recommend resources required for task execution and completion.
- Serve as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identify areas for further investigation.
- Write and update project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Active or interim Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides required skills and abilities.
- 4+ Years in Federal, DoD Program Management; or DoD Acquisition/Contracting.