The Program Analyst will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment where individual contributions to projects are valued and team members are encouraged to develop and practice new skills. In addition, Enterprise has a deep commitment to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion as both a process and an outcome. Our goal is to become a model organization in demonstrating our commitment to all dimensions of diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the contributions and perspectives of all identities and cultures across race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio/economic status, religion, dis/ability, citizenship and age, for instance, and which represent our workforce and communities. We actively seek to increase the diversity of our workforce, which enhances our potential to realize our organizational mission and address the needs of the diverse communities we serve and support.
Job Responsibilities Job Responsibilities for the Program Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Advancing Enterprise's performance measurement efforts by contributing to the development and implementation of performance metrics that enable Enterprise to measure progress towards our goals and demonstrate the impact of our work, including creating an annual report summarizing Enterprise's results and the impact of our work.
- Analyzing and demonstrating the impact of Enterprise and our partners by taking a lead role in designing and implementing analyses that evaluate trends in neighborhood conditions and investigate the impact of project- and portfolio-level housing and community development investments. This includes development of reports and tools to communicate findings to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting Enterprise's strategic efforts by helping to connect an outcomes-focused strategy to our performance measurement approach.
- Contributing to program evaluation efforts across Enterprise, including providing technical assistance and support in scoping, designing and executing program evaluations and impact assessments.
- Support efforts to share finding and best practices to build the evidence base and cross-sectoral support for our work.
- Qualifications Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience or a master's degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience. Relevant areas of expertise include an emphasis in evaluation, organizational performance measurement, research methods, city planning, public policy, community development, affordable housing, public policy, government, or nonprofit management.
- Experience helping organizations understand impact using key performance indicators and outcome-based metrics.
- Ability to assist with scoping, data collection, analysis and interpretation of findings on research projects, impact assessments and program evaluations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience creating deliverables and written reports for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated interest in affordable housing and the impact that community development programs have on creating equitable and sustainable communities. Experience with community development programs or civic engagement is strongly desired.
- Previous experience supporting organizational diversity, equity and inclusion objectives is strongly desired.
- Must value working in a collaborative environment, and some experience working with virtual teams (colleagues across multiple offices) is desired.
- Demonstrated initiative, creative problem solving and willingness to develop new skills and knowledge.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, is required. It is helpful to have experience with or a desire to learn advanced statistical and analysis software (e.g. R, Tableau, Geographic Information Systems, etc.).