CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking an individual who will be responsible for supporting the development of the Army’s Installation Status Report – Infrastructure (ISR-I) Cost Factors for new construction, restoration, and sustainment. The Analyst will participate in data collection, modeling, analysis, and product generation, and will develop tools/applications to automate manual business processes. He or she will assist in preparation and presentation of reports, briefings, and project deliverables. The Analyst will also conduct quality assurance and will assist in improving the performance of the ISR-I Cost Factors program.
- Must hold/obtain a SECRET Security Clearance.
- Must possess proven analytical and database skills and strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task across concurrent initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 10 years of relevant progressive experience in quantitative analysis, computer modeling, forecasting, management consulting, and the ability to effectively use applicable tools and techniques.
- Ability to perform analysis of large amounts of data using MS Excel and Access and to develop and present analyses using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience developing tools/applications to streamline and automate processes using program languages and/or relational database systems.
- Experience analyzing project workflow, identifying gaps and disconnects, and recommending solutions for improvement.
- Proficiency with database tools such as SQL.
- Experience in budgeting or cost-analysis.
- Experience with construction cost estimating.
- Working knowledge of the Army’s Installation Status Report program.
- Experience with and understanding of Army enterprise data.
- Working knowledge of the Army’s real property environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, or other related discipline.