At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
By coordinating activities between functions, the role of the Program Aircraft Leader is to ensure alignment, communication and execution of various elements for the completion of specific milestones of the aircraft in different stages, meeting both internal and external customers’ and business’ requirements.
In your role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of projects related to your program;
- Be the focal point of contact for a specific work package
- Work closely with colleagues from different functions to initiate, investigate, assess, to prioritize and implement solutions in resolving issues.
- Create and monitor your project schedules in achieving our goals.
- Assess the business impacts following technical change requests, and ensure its prioritization.
- Ensure internal and external governance of your program by '' program review '' and other presentations, to give visibility to your program to the various stakeholders involved.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you get to mingle and present members of all levels of managements.
- Identify potential issues, manage risks by developing corrective solutions to mitigate the risk and reduce the impact.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent combined with more than five (5) years of relevant professional experience, ideally in program management.
- You possess recognized capacities for leadership, project management and negotiation.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You possess team spirit, innovation and leadership skills that make you an effective person.
- You have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You possess good knowledge in operational
- You have Microsoft Project applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes abilities.
- You possess experience in aeronautical program management.
- You are opened to travelling when required
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.