What’s in it for you?
Acceleron is looking for an experienced Program Analyst to help design and maintain an IT Project Management Office. The Program Analyst will collaborate with staff within IT as well as the business functions to ensure that projects are created, tracked and archived according to the IT PMO standards. The Program Analyst will be responsible for managing the control center, managing the demand management sheet, starting projects, creating project workspace, assigning or re-assigning project owner, and customizing the IT PMO Dashboard.
The Program Analyst will also support the IT leadership team to help identify, track and publish IT performance metrics and KPIs.
Candidate may act as project manager as necessary.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with the creation and support of the IT Project Management Office
- Administer Smartsheet environment
- Help establish standard practices for creation, control, and reporting of IT projects
- Support periodic project reviews, ensuring completeness, quality, and compliance with standards
- Assist with the identification, collection, and publication of IT wide performance metrics and KPIs for projects, operations, quality, spend etc
- Build Smartsheet workflows, reports and dashboards
- Assist IT team with oversight of lifecycle of proposal to project to archive.
- Assist with the creation of smartsheet and reports to track and perform analysis of IT resources and expenses.
- Support project managers with training and guidance on usage of Smartsheet
- Become a Smartsheet subject matter expert, acting as resource to the enterprise, providing training and seeking opportunities to apply the technology
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Computer or Information Science-related field preferred; 5-7 years of related experience in Life Science industry required.
- SmartSheet Project Management and Process Management certification or advanced understanding of SmartSheets platform (IT Accelerator, reporting, dashboards, etc) preferred.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning within IT.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
How will you grow with us?
It is an exciting time to work at Acceleron, with our company growth and advancing drug pipeline. You will have the opportunity to engage with a diverse and talented set of professionals within IT and across the organization. You will tackle exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment and can participate in the continued growth and development of the IT function. If you are looking to be a part of an innovative, dynamic, learning and collaborative environment, join our team!