Job Posting Description
At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted, and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness and in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global, and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed team and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Program Administration Manager III will be responsible for:
- Managing the planning and implementation of program goals and objectives. Working in conjunction with Sr Management to establish goals and objectives.
- Providing budget proposals and recommendations and establishes budget control system for controlling expenditures; controls expenditures in accordance with budget allocations; recommends equipment and resources for program.
- Business change management, including business process redesign, training, SOPs.
- Managing project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Managing project issues and risks through standard issue/risk process.
- Managing, selects, trains, evaluates and manages unit or department staff for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Performing need assessments, evaluates and analyzes individual program and overall unit or department effectiveness; implements appropriate procedures to ensure efficiency and accuracy to fulfill the unit or department and campus mission.
- Developing, manages and oversees the development of internal systems and materials for delivery of programs and services.
- Providing technical advice, policy interpretation, and guidance for application of appropriate procedures to staff, students and administrators.
- Developing and facilitates or oversees the development and facilitation of workshops, seminars and orientations.
- Overseeing development of information flyers, internal forms and various materials to facilitate unit or department programs and services.
- Interacting and maintains liaison with staff, faculty and outside/community agencies in facilitating program objectives.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years' experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- Ability to work with diverse internal and external constituencies.