As the Senior Business Systems Analyst with a focus on Profitability (including balance sheets and P&L analysis), this position will partner with the Credit Administration team to create brand new data mappings, process workflows and profitability modeling using new SAS technology. Based on Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations, we are building out the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) program and this person will function as the liaison between business and IT partnerships.
As the internal CECL SME, this position will be required to learn and be responsible for overseeing the IT implementation and ongoing oversight of the CECL SAS platform. CECL SME will be responsible for learning and maintaining risk models from an IT perspective, promoting models between environments, and working closely with the Risk and Credit business teams on the requirements and development of the CECL models. The Role will require the SME to become familiar with the entire CECL program to be a point of contact cross functionally. The Role will also work closely with the entire Profitability team to load the results from CECL into the bank's profitability system.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of banking or financial experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Credit Modeling, IT SDLC, or Data Mapping experience
- CECL knowledge
- SAS experience
- Knowledge of Profitability terms and conditions
- Ability to work independently and multi task within a collaborative work environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, organizational and analytical skills
- Willingness and aptitude for continuous improvement (new technical concepts and skills)
- Do the right thing attitude while being a strong team player
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Focus on customer service