The Professional Training and Education Manager is responsible for administering the day-to-day operations of the Professional Training Program in accordance with the goals of the organization and the objectives of the department. This role also supports key physician facing educational initiatives related to continuing medical education and scientific meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage professional training program including logistics between Aesthetic Clinical Trainers, accounts and field sales for training events.
- Monitor and audit trainings according to training policy & procedure, escalate exceptions appropriately.
- Assist and maintain with execution and collection of Letters of Agreement, contracts and exhibits for all trainers, collect documentation required for contracting (license, CV and W9).
- Escalate issues as appropriate; maintain and enforce compliance in accordance with company policy.
- Handle all training surveys and provide reports as directed.
- Assist in preparing training metrics and reports.
- Prepare and maintain professional training budget.
- Manage CME logistics in collaboration with CME vendor(s).
- Manage CME speaker/podium opportunities and honorarium requests for CME related activities, including tradeshow calendar.
- Schedule and run educational webinars as directed.
- Maintain compliance with Documentation Control.
- Support the NSM, Trainers, and team meetings; manage logistics and support content development.
- Gap analysis for continuous quality improvement.
- Maintain and grow systems as needed (SFDC: Doc Control, etc.)
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years related experience (industry experiencepreferred)
- Exceptional project management experience
- Ability to use MSWord, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
- Ability to establish and maintain moderately complex documentation systems
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all otherinternal and external contacts
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment