Job ID R-10106470 Date posted 03/12/2019 City Dallas State/Region Texas Country United States of America Additional LocationsDallas, Texas; Remote, Alabama; Remote, Alaska; Remote, Arizona; Remote, Arkansas; Remote, California; Remote, Colorado; Remote, Connecticut; Remote, Delaware; Remote, District of Columbia; Remote, Florida; Remote, Georgia; Remote, Hawaii; Remote, Idaho; Remote, Illinois; Remote, Indiana; Remote, Iowa; Remote, Kansas; Remote, Kentucky; Remote, Louisiana; Remote, Maine; Remote, Maryland; Remote, Massachusetts; Remote, Michigan; Remote, Minnesota; Remote, Mississippi; Remote, Missouri; Remote, Montana; Remote, Nebraska; Remote, Nevada; Remote, New Hampshire; Remote, New Jersey; Remote, New Mexico; Remote, New York; Remote, North Carolina; Remote, North Dakota; Remote, Ohio; Remote, Oklahoma; Remote, Oregon; Remote, Pennsylvania; Remote, Rhode Island; Remote, South Carolina; Remote, South Dakota; Remote, Tennessee; Remote, Texas; Remote, Utah; Remote, Vermont; Remote, Virginia; Remote, Washington; Remote, West Virginia; Remote, Wisconsin; Remote, Wyoming
This position can work remotely anywhere in the United States.
What does a phenomenal Professional Services Technical Consultant do?
You will work with one of the most widely known, state of the art ECM applications available today, specifically for our Financial Services clients. You will play a foundational role, serving as a subject matter expert (SME) for our Customers, as well as a key bridge to our Program Management, Product Management and Development teams within the Financial & Risk Management Solutions, ECM line of business. Working in a rapidly changing environment, you will be a key member of the delivery team. You will also interact with the Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Go To Market teams and regularly meet with clients and prospects.
- Assist Program Manager(s) and other team member(s) to elicit, validate and prioritize client technical requirements with regard to operating platform and equipment.
- Confirm technical and business objective requirements with client.
- In conjunction with Installation Consultants / Analysts and Project Managers, present and negotiate the design of the proposed solution with the client.
- Serve as the primary client interface from a technical perspective.
- Serve as Consultant/Technical SME, engaging with Client team to ensure requirements are understood and that software is being implemented/configured to meet the business requirements.
- Advise clients on security matters, performance considerations and overall integration into the client IT infrastructure.
- Build and maintain representative test environment for ECM project team.
- Install configured solution or assist installation process onsite with client.
- Fix all technical issues through the life of the project.
- Build and deliver client-facing implementation report/documentation detailing installation steps carried out.
- Provide assistance to resolve technically related implementation-specific defects that come through Support.
- Liaise closely with members of Development to provide input and to receive continual training.
- Produce new ideas, approaches or insights; craft creative product solutions or designs; produce a range of solutions to problems.
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction; set high standards for quality and quantity; monitor and maintain quality and productivity.
- Complete documentation, which may include various analysis and design specification documents. Ensure documents are technically accurate, timely, and client orientated
- Keep up to date with competitor information, tools, standard methodologies and market trends; identify business opportunities for the organization.
- Support sales activities, which would include contributions and organization to demos, RFI, RFP, and Proof of Concept projects.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GEDrequired. Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience in the Financial Services experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience Hyland Software/OnBase solutions or competitive ECM products, including Hyland Certifications Workflow and OnBase APIs.
- Solid project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to elicit and gather technical requirements.
- Experienced in analyzing and discussing business and technical topics with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Exhibits creativity in identifying and implementing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Strong verbal communication skills, displaying a solid grasp of diplomacy and how to utilize communication style, temperament, tone, etc. internally and externally.
- Experienced and validated skills working with clients in complex business environments.
- Capable of understanding situations that are less than fully defined and detailed, exhibiting the ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations.
- Possess significant experience in adhering to or improving procedures and processesrequired for the effective implementation of projects.
- Possess strong emotional intelligence and social skills.
- Ability to lead and guide a reciprocal spirit with team members and clients from various cultures and regions of the world.
- Demonstrable ability to work under significant project pressure and meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to occasionally work extended workdays, weekends and holidays as required.
- Experience with Information and Network Management (e.g. Integration, infrastructure, firewalls, servers, associated hardware and software).
- Experience working with clients, consulting (selling), communicating with all levels of management and C level members of the organization.
- Experience in business process analysis and documenting functional requirements.
- Be proficient in writing Batch Files, SQL Queries and related Syntax.
- Experience in software problem identification and resolution as well as relational database administration experience using SQL 2012 or higher is required.
Who we are:
The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, customer-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services. Key areas include:
- Financial performance management solutions for budgeting and planning, financial accounting, and funds transfer pricing and profitability
- Financial risk management solutions for credit, market and liquidity risk as well as asset/liability management
- Financial crime risk management solutions for fraud and money laundering detection and mitigation
- Financial control solutions for reconciliation, exception management and account certification
- Solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, float management, and enterprise content management (ECM)
- Consulting services through the Payments Performance Management team