The Execu|Search Group is currently seeking a Staffing Manager to join our Boston, MA and our Schaumburg office to recruit and staff Administrative and Accounting & Finance positions. The Staffing Manager is responsible of coordinating the lifecycle recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing to placement of an individual on an assignment. You will also be encouraged to interact with clients in order to fully understand the needs and advice on best staffing practices.
Named one of the fastest growing companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine, The Execu|Search Group offers each individual room for their own growth while also fostering a team environment.
Below are a few reasons why you should consider an opportunity at Execu|Search!
- On-going training as well as abundant career development resources for all employees
- We strive for a constant work-life balance for all employees
- Heavy emphasis on promotional and incentive opportunities
- We like to have fun with things like office ping pong tournaments, jeans days, Happy Hours, Summer Friday?s, and company sports teams, to charity runs/walks and firm-wide community initiatives, Execu|Search promotes teamwork and believes in rewarding hard work.
- Competitive Base Salaries and Uncapped Commissions with the potential to enjoy a 6 figure income within 12-24months
- We discourage bureaucracy and give each of our team members an opportunity to develop a voice at the firm
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage candidateinventory and sourcing levels to meet the current anticipated needs of the existing client base
- Develop new and creative means for sourcing temporary workforce within established and proposed skill sets
- Conduct formal interviews with potential candidates
- Manage the referral process
- Interact with internal sales team and/or clients to fully understand staffing needs and position descriptions/requirements
- Manage and utilize all resources to identify appropriate candidates for assignments
- Coordinate the lifecycle recruitment process from interview to placement on an assignment
- Manage ongoing relationships with temporary workforce, including payroll, attendance, benefits and compensation issues
We are looking for individuals with:
- 1 or more years of HR, recruitment, or staffingexperience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against a tight deadline
- Strong motivation for personal success
- A persistent work ethic