Job ID: 68376
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobilefinancial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for full lifecycle of software engineering project (planning, execution, monitoring, risk management, resolution of issues, and achievement of the targets) within agreed quality, time, budget, and other agreed KPIs/SLAs
- You will lead the team to resolve technical challenges, lead unit level initiatives to build technical competency to meet the needs of the team or unit
- You will lead the team for meeting the best software engineering practices, quality processes and methodologies
- You will promote and instill a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency to the software/business processes through out-of-the-box thinking on product and processes by utilizing or creating new software engineering tools and different innovation techniques
- You will manage multiple interfaces (internal and external), relationships and communication to ensure software delivery is aligned to meet not only the customer requirements, but also adds value to their business
- You will lead operations team and ensure all SLA/KPIs are met
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalents
- Overall 12+ Years of IT Experience with more than 8+ in Production Support
- 8+ Years of working experience in Front End Application based on Java
- Knowledge/Experience in PLSQL/Shell Scripting/Core Java/Micro Services/JBOSS
- Good Communication skills
- Prior working experience in Telecom domain
- Willingness to work in support/MGS, handle on calls and work in flexible hours based on project need
- Prior work experience with Amdocs BSS suites is an added advantage
Why you will love this job:
Why you will love this job?
- You are great at end-to-end product deployment and working with customers and we have great products and large global customers. What are you waiting for? This job is for you!
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field