Who Will Love This Job
- A customer advocate: You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. You go above and beyond to get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services. You always act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Someone who perseveres: You pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish. You seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- A planner: You accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects. You set objectives and goals and break down work into process steps in order to reach your goals. You have experience developing schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate for and adjust for problems and roadblocks. At the end of a project, you measure performance against goals and evaluate results.
- A self-starter: You own your assignments and carry them out with limited direction. You know how to prioritize the criticality of both user and needs. Using your expertise, you conduct triage of incidents and/or service requests and escalate as appropriate.
- A learner: You learn quickly and maintain a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do
- Deliver customer solutions for our ITSM Professional Services Organization
- Work onsite with our USA clients to gather requirements, configure, customize, and implement our Cherwell Service Management software.
- Train client Cherwell System Administrators and end-user personnel on how to navigate and best leverage the solution to ensure a successful engagement.
What You Should Have
- 5+ years IT Service Management (ITSM) experience as implementation or technical consultant
- 5+ years’ experience with relational databases
- 5+ years’ experience with workflow design and configuration of business process software
- 5+ years of CSM (customer service management) software integrations experience
- 5+ years of programming and scriptingexperience in C, C++, .Net, API, Soap, Rest or Java
- Project/engagement management experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- ITSM software design, configuration and troubleshooting (Cherwell, BMC, HP, CA)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites up to 75%
Nice to Have
- LDAP Knowledge (e.g., AD, iPlanet)
- SQL Server administration knowledge
- Transact SQL or PowerShell scriptingexperience
- Network Troubleshooting
- Protocols (e.g., TCP/IP/SNMP)
- Report writing skills (e.g., Crystal, SQL Reporting Services and DevExpress)
- Experience with network/asset discovery tools (e.g., SCCM, Altiris, and SolarWinds)
- Development/programming experience (e.g. Web Services and/or API)
- HTML development skills
- SAML experience
- ITIL Certification
- ISO 20000/COBIT/Six Sigma
- You like working with intelligent and driven colleagues
- You would enjoy working for a fast-growing software company
- Bragging rights – check out our awards!
- We’re a fun, close-knit team
- We have a fast-paced, exciting work environment
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and other benefits
- PTO plan to provide work-life balance
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Commuter perks for some locations
- Paid community service day and philanthropy projects
- Our work environments vary by location; however, we believe in offering amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, standing/sitting desks, free onsite gym, basketball and volleyball courts, ping pong, videogames, shuffleboard, and darts.
- Fun group competitions, team outings, and new hire lunches with the CEO