More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
The Professional Services Sales Account Executive is a quota based position responsible for working with prospects and customers to develop and close SOWs for their initial or follow on implementations. The position can be located at our offices in Birmingham, AL, or Atlanta, GA or Dublin, CA.
- Work closely with product Sales to win new business with your responsibility to own the Professional Services Statements of Work to implement solutions for new CallidusCloud customers.
- Develop proposals, statements of work, respond to RFP's and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Understand customer business requirements, develop estimates, write, negotiate and close SOWs that meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
- Engage, cultivate, and expand Professional Services engagements with the CallidusCloud current customers by understanding their needs and positioning outcome based services.
- Support sales activities for new account generation and work with the Sales Team to close sales opportunities using superior presentation, management and negotiation skills.
- Maintain customer relationships and support new sales opportunities sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota objectives.
- Successfully navigate through complex negotiations to reach agreement.
Travel Expectation: up to 50%
- 5+ years of experience selling professional services solutions to medium and large (global 2000) businesses.
- Selling Professional Services within a Software or SaaS based company.
- Technical or Business degree from a top tier school.
- Track record of success reflected in services sales quota performance for the last 5 years.
- Thorough understanding of complex solution sales cycle and solution selling.
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills.
- Experience with Sales Performance Management, a plus.
- Healthcare Insurance solution salesexperiencepreferred.