PlanGrid is bringing the trillion dollar construction industry into the future by revolutionizing the way builders access information. We are looking for an amazing Professional Services Manager to deliver world-class training and consulting services to our customers. Customers are the foundation of our company, and we are looking for sales-focused, customer-obsessed, results-driven people to retain and empower our customers.
About the Role:
- This is a customer facing role that is focused on salessupport, product functionality and workflows, services revenue, and client satisfaction.
- Up to 50% travelrequired for this role, but we’ll work with you to ensure you are staying in your time zone as much as possible.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining customer-facing documentation, internal resources, and understanding product and technical aspects of PlanGrid.
- You have 3-5years of experience in training, sales, consulting and/or construction
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have an uncanny ability to understand customer requirements and are a little bit psychic. You anticipate user needs, sell value and make thoughtful suggestions to each of your users to ensure their experience with PlanGrid is top notch
- You are comfortable speaking in public to a variety of different audiences
- You are right at home using Salesforce and are data-driven and detail-oriented
- You are a master communicator with unparalleled written, oral and in-person communication skills
- You are a fundamentally good person with a good sense of humor and a team player
- You are smart, humble and get sh** done
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents