Job Duties: The Professional Services Lead maintains responsibility for leading software development lifecycle for implementation projects consisting of new clients and applications, and existing clients with new applications and/or modifications to existing applications. S/He also reviews architecture documents to confirm they meet project requirements and deadlines, identifying product enhancements as needed; creates project and proposal documentation, content, estimates; contributes to and continuously evolves the implementation methodology; actively leads multiple complex deployment projects at marquee customers; processes resource requests and maintains calendar for deployment teams; defines project plans for implementation team; provides budgetary estimates for new implementation contracts, tracking budget and time/effort costs across all assigned projects; maintains project status and periodic status reports to customers; manages issues and risk logs for the assigned projects; continuously feeds deployment team enhancements back to product management; sets up triage process with internal departments to complete problem resolution process; handles multiple project escalations to triage resolution with product support; and interfaces with relevant partners at customer sites to ensure project success. Domestic travel to client sites may be required up to 75%. No international travel required. Telecommuting from anywhere in the U.S. available.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, plus 6 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in a software vendor professional services organization, with demonstrated relevant ‘hands-on’ technical expertise, including:
- 5 years of experience utilizing knowledge in standard project management methodologies.
- 5 years of experience interfacing with customer delivery teams.
- 5 years of experience explaining and documenting application requirements.
- 4 years of experience in leading business analysis and process improvement projects.
- 4 years of experience prioritizing and delegating in a resource-constrained environment.
- 4 years of experience utilizing mainframe technology including Java and J2EE, or COBOL, or DB2.
- 3 years of experience applying development experience in an enterprise software environment and architecture design.
- 2 years of experience working with payers and providers.