InstaMed is a rapidly growing healthcaretechnology company that has established itself as a leader in the emerging market of healthcare payments. InstaMed’s solutions are delivered via its proprietary cloud-based platform and network of healthcare providers and payers. We are seeking motivated candidates to join our dynamic and growing company.
InstaMed is looking for independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented candidates who want to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment. Individuals in this position will have the opportunity to directly impact business processes, product development and revenue. The manager will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other personnel in sales, contracting, product management and technical operations. New employees experience the unique benefits afforded by a startup environment, specifically accelerated professional growth and exposure to a wide variety of business areas.
The Implementations Manager will be responsible for implementing InstaMeds solutions with enterprise healthcare providers (hospitals and health systems). The ideal candidate will have at least 8-10 years of experience delivering technology solutions within the healthcare or payments industry. InstaMed is a fast-paced healthcaretechnology company, so the ability to learn and retain product knowledge is critical to success.
- Manage customer implementation projects in an effective and expedient manner to ensure quality implementations for InstaMed’s customers
- Monitor enterprise implementation activities to ensure a positive customer experience and full utilization of the InstaMed solutions
- Manage customer expectations and effectively negotiate solution options and constraints
- Collaborate with Business Development, Contracting, Product Management and Technical Operations departments in support of enterprise implementations
- Assist the Business Development and Account Management teams in identifying and executing on revenue growth opportunities
- Help with the hiring of new team members to ensure scalability that supports the growth of the business
- Perform any other duties as applicable to the position
- Manage customer and partner escalations to quickly address concerns that come up during Implementation of InstaMed solutions
- Any other duties as applicable to the position
- Proven ability to manage projects within a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of the healthcare or payments industry
- Excellent organizational skills in managing timelines of multiple implementations
- Ability to rapidly understand the InstaMed Platform and solutions
- Ability to acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge quickly
- Sound judgment in setting customer expectations and managing sensitive customer situations
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a customer-facing position
- Prior experience in a technology company required
- Healthcare or payment experiencepreferred
- Project managementexperience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher