The Professional Services Engineer gets our customers to a point where they can realize value from the products that they purchased. By deploying, operationalizing and performing value added activities, the PSE bridges the gap between our customer's needs and our products robust capabilities.
Our focus is on meeting our customers' needs and use cases though both remote and on-site work.
- Gather and analyze information about a customer's environment.
- Understand customers' security pain points and deploy product-based solutions
- Perform remediation projects/engagements with customers.
- Advise customers about security best practices.
- Effectively assess and present hardware and software requirements.
- Manage, track, and report on the progress of your engagements
- Prevent or solve customers' product related problems on clients' systems remotely and onsite.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft environments such as: Active Directory, Exchange, Windows servers, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud based solutions such as Office 365 and One drive
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Outstanding customer services skills.
- "Please the customer" mentality.
- Sense of humor.