As a PS Consultant/Engineer, your goal is to enable successful adoption of the Tufin Orchestration Suite by our customers. Delivering onsite and remote software/hardware and consultative professional services, you will be providing our customers with technical expertise for solution implementations – including customer discovery sessions, solution design, software installation and configuration, functional and integration testing, technical documentation and knowledge transfer.
You will work with our account teams and customers to implement solutions that enables them to realize the value of the Tufin Orchestration Suite. You will mentor and support the project team in developing and presenting high-quality deliverables. You will be part of a winning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Deploy Tufin Orchestration Suite at customers and manage the full life cycle of deployment - planning to completion
- Lead value-added services, such as process automation, best practices, integration activities, etc.
- Provide routine adoption based tasks, such as health checks and abbreviated training
- Function as a technical resource for best practice and how-to questions.
- Participate in post-sales customer meetings, presentations, requirements gathering, solution design and competitive positioning
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders including Customer Success, Support, Engineering and Sales teams in order to identify opportunities that impact satisfaction.
Location: Fairlawn, OH
- 5+ years' experience in networking and security systems
- 3+ years of professional experience in advanced network solution design and development
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sale), as well as security and network consulting
- Hands-on system administration skills and experience with Linux
- Able to work independently, with a group and in a fast-paced environment
- Proven technical skills including TCP/IP, routing technologies, firewall technologies and vendors, Linux, Cisco IOS, VPN, basic scripting/programming experience, private and public cloud technologies
- Experience with (a) networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and software-defined networking OR (b) firewall administration/configuration (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Ability & willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification(s) preferred