Join Resolvit as a Professional Services Engineer III and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Professional Services Engineer III, you will maintain a healthy OCI environment and the integrity of the DWH, OCI servers, and OCI connectors. You will troubleshoot OCI problems related to OCI features, functionalities, and data source and ETL failures, and work with support and engineering to facilitate case resolution. You will ensure ETL is running successfully and efficiently and conduct regular OCI health checks to ensure overall environment is healthy.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- OCI administrative, maintenance, and operational experience including product installation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis of issues, and solution recommendations
- Familiarity with OCI new features and functionalities
- Good organizational skills
- Good time and task management skills
- Ability to execute on multiple parallel tasks
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from a dedicated Business Services Manager
- Networking opportunities with other consultants in your area