Our Public Cloud practice is growing and we are looking to add a Managing Principal.
This individual will be oversee the public cloud engineering team and drive delivery of projects, assign the correct resources to projects, ensure engineers are technically prepared and the team is properly staffed, train individuals to complete work efficiently, and met or exceeded client expectations. In this role you will act as a focal point for highly complex cloud problem resolution, lead design workshops, and support pre-sales activity for highly complex environments. This individual will be also tasked with finding new opportunities inside of active engagements. The primary function of this role is unearthing growth opportunities and owning accounts after they have been sold.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Technical Leadership
- Technical Delivery Capabilities
- Client Relations
- Business Management
- Team Building
- We are seeking strong technical and leadership skills with the ability to provide insight to enhance the viability of the business & drive differentiation in the market place.
- You are an expert in articulating AWS and Azure cloud solutions value and design best practices.
- You come with a strong AWS and Azure technical background
- Strong technical account management skills are critical along with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You have had prior experience in maintaining Linux based virtual machines on Test, Staging and Production environments
- Familiarity in supporting and maintaining, scalable enterprise-class applications in public cloud (AWS/Azure) or private cloud solutions
- Capable of supporting highly available production environments
- Hands on experience with monitoring/data collection tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among networking, infrastructure, and development teams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Education/Technical Required Skills:
- We seek a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work and/or military experience.
- We seek a minimum of 10+ years related experience with project deliverable-based work
- You have 10+ years of a healthy mix of Development, SysAdmin, Sys Engineering, DBA, Networking and/or TechOps
- Previous experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Practical hands on experience with traditional hypervisor platforms like Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
- Azure or AWS Certification or extensive Azure or AWS training with on the job & hands-on experience
- PaaS and working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.