Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 44 days ago
A Professional Services Delivery Manager ensures the successful delivery of Professional Services projects and engagements within a region. They serve as a technical advisor for the region and act as the lead delivery point of contact. They are responsible for the approval of contracts, management of escalations, delivery of quality services, and accountable for the revenue forecast and profitability of the project portfolio for the region. They provide the highest caliber of technical solutions support to our customers and are often called upon to support and drive sales activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
This role provides leadership for the region and for engagements/projects by:
• Reviewing their portfolio and analyzing customer's business and technical requirements
• Being efficient at engagement planning including estimating time frames, costs for services, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully deliver project
• Provide technical guidance to their portfolio of customers as needed and guide them with best practices
• Aligned with the PS Regional Sales Lead, manages the revenue forecast and utilization for projects in the project portfolio of the region
Degree in Business Administration or Computer Sciences
Professional Experience in year(s): 6
• Minimum of 4 years of project management experience
• Must have experience in managing a large portfolio of business included fixed price and T&M projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in business development activities (selling projects).
• Has deep technical understanding of the Entire Software AG Product Suite
• Experience in working within a variety of industries, different size client organizations and projects that span from 1 to 15 people in the range of 1 M EUR in revenue.
Experience with the entire suite of Software AG Products, but is mainly focused in the webMethods technology stack as they are responsible for delivery across their portfolio. Expertise in Universal Messaging, API Management, Containerization, Troubleshooting and other skills a plus! Working knowledge of Adabas and Natural, ARIS, Alfabet and Terracotta is helpful. A fast learner- this role can come up to speed quickly on newly acquired and released product lines. Certifications in our technologies, PMP and Scrum Master a plus!
Additional Requirements/ Soft Skills:
Successful candidates are strong leaders, team builders, and are known for their professionalism and communication skills. They understand the domain of project financial variables such as margin, P&L, revenue recognition, utilization. Represents the company and its products; can articulate, advocate and express facts about the company in a confident & convincing manner. This person is a problem solver that can accurately work independently or involve others, focusing on making the best business decision both for the customer and the company.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT