This position can be located in NC, VA, DC, PA or NJ. Remote or in a Windstream office.
As a Professional Services Consultant, the individual will execute methodologies, tools and templates for qualifying, developing and delivering Professional Services components of Windstream's Cloud Business. This includes the growth and management of the Professional Services business delivered directly, or with Winsdstream Partners.
• Experience working for a professional services organization in a business development role
• Experience as an internal sales overlay to the organization’s sales distribution channels
• Proven ability to work closely with a wide range of distribution channels from partners, channel and field sales organizations involving joint client presentations (both onsite and over the phone) and opportunity pursuits.
• Demonstrated ability to prospect, qualify, close and deliver Professional Services and consulting engagements.
• Experience drafting scopes of work
• Experience in collaborating with large integrators/outsourcers and strategic technology partners.
• Proven value-based selling ability; track record for closing revenue
• Experience working with cross-functional engineering teams
• Maintain an understanding and working knowledge of the IT Solutions Consulting industry with a specific emphasis on cloud and customer premise based solutions
• Identify and partner with 3rd party organizations to fill any identified gaps with internal PS service delivery teams
• 7+ years experience in Professional Services with experience with but not limited to Consulting, Field Sales, Technology, Virtualization
• Bachelors of Business Administration and or Computer Science though MBA preferred. Area of Study: Business, Technology, Computer Engineering
• Other/Preferred: PMP, Cisco/Juniper Cert and/or CISSP
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.