ClaimSearch, a business of Verisk Analytics, a leading provider of information and analytics to the insurance industry. We’re seeking a Professional Services Consultant to act as client support and a consultant between Verisk and our clients.
- Consultative Support – through all phases of the sales cycle, gather client information on current state operations and results, provide recommendation on future state and recommend best practices on how to operationalize Verisk solutions,
- Client Support - Provide support of customer product trials and proofs of value
- Internal collaboration with diversified team including Sales, IT Development, Product Teams and Data Scientists in the development of customer strategies, enhancement and creation of products and acting as a business subject matter expert.
- Analysis/Investigation - Using current products with ClaimSearch and other sources of data for proof of concept projects and development of studies for client training/demonstrations.
- Training – Teaching clients enhanced techniques to further their production in the use of NetMap for Claims, NetMap for ClaimSearch, ClaimSearch DNA, ClaimDirector, SIU Case Manager and other products as needed
- Demonstrations – Provide in-depth product demonstrations at trade shows, and for individual sales/demonstration meetings with customers and potential customers.
- Using subject matter expertise, gather product enhancements from customers for feed back to the Product Owners and Developers on suggested product enhancements
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Developers to test newly developed product requirements, functionality and features
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Eight plus years’ experience in insurance industry claims, fraud analysis and investigation, with a strong focus on Claims Data Analysis. Leadership or comparable experience in a similar industry focused on fraud investigation is preferred
- Direct experienceworking with Special Investigation Units (SIU) or Government Fusion Centers/Departments
- Knowledge of insurance operations, life of policy, claim analytics, key performance indicators and operational metrics critical to organizational effectiveness
- Ability to assemble reports that deliver analysis, derived insights and provide consultative recommendations
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MSWindows and Office. Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Prior experience using ISO products such as ClaimSearch, NetMap for Claims, Decision Net Public Records, ClaimDirector, SIU Case Manager and ClaimSearch Illustrator is a plus.
- Proven experience in the identification of the suspicious elements found in Insurance fraud with a strong focus on major case and organized fraud ring investigation,
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communication skills, both written and oral. Public speaking and presentation skills in both salessupport and training environments. Experience using online meeting technology a plus. Ability and experience with tailoring messages to all levels of the organization from individual contributors to executives
- Business consulting experience is a plus
- Product Development experiencepreferred but not essential
- Insurance association memberships and/or certifications a plus (for example: CPCU, ARM, Certified Fraud Examiner and a Fraud Claims Law Specialist)
- Education – 4yeardegree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Insurance or related fields; equivalent experience in law enforcement and insurance fraud investigations.
- Regular travelrequired approximately 30% .
Job ID: 20170516-9395-RE