Less than 5 years
Posted 147 days ago
About the Company
Our client is a pioneer in the proposal automation space and has developed industry leading SaaS solution that serves an array of industries. Their customers cluster in the Northeast, Chicago, California and to a lesser degree, London and Western Europe. Our success has stemmed from delivering an industry-leading proposal management SaaS offering accompanied by best practice process insights.
About the Position
Primary duties involve defining and delivering professional services to our customers. In addition, we need this role to drive internal changes associated with our SaaS offerings, professional services engagements, selling and delivery processes, and tools.
Interview process will entail diving into the candidate’s specific examples of experience in investigating underlying needs, structured problem-solving approaches, and delivered value. We need talent with a critical eye and an innate tendency to drive change.
* Work with customer success and sales teams to identify customers in need of baseline assessments and or other professional services, then investigate and develop the opportunity into a paid engagement, ultimately delivering the engagement.
* Evaluate customer needs to propose technically viable software and service solutions.
* Deliver all phases of projects including assessments, preparation, site builds, configuration, data transformation, testing, training and coordination with internal and external teams.
* Understand and demonstrate solutions and/or products to customers during onsite assessments and articulate the business benefits.
* Support sales and customer success teams throughout the contract lifecycle including customer review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
* Liaise with customers post-sale to develop project documentation including statements of work and implementation plans.
* Communicate with internal teams to ensure effective delivery of products and services.
* Other duties may get assigned.
* Anywhere from 1-4 years of experience designing and implementing reengineered business processes at mid- to large-size B2B enterprises, preferably with a significant technology/software enablement component that drove productivity and quality gains.
* High EQ coupled with tested business acumen.
* Demonstrated evidence of commanding discussions to gain alignment on strategic planning, operational objectives and execution.
* Detailed evidence of personal experience recognizing opportunities and proposing solutions that drive change through consultative engagements: organization, technology, process, financials.
* Ability to shift contexts between strategy, process, and technology as well as an ability to facilitate discussions in all areas.
* Data-driven decision-making coupled with exemplary oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated proficiency with learning new technology platforms with process and workflow orientation.
* A minimum of two years consulting experience in an environment with deadline and budget accountability.
* Bonus Points for content management experience or tenure in a digital document production environment as well as for providing classroom and ad-hoc training in both in-person and web-based models.
* Position reports to the COO, currently serving as acting VP Professional Services.
* Travel estimated between 40-50% - Majority domestic travel and candidate will control their travel schedule.
Salary and Benefits: