The Professional Services Consultant is a key driver in creating custom business rules, crafting and modifying client business workflows, developing reports and addressing other specialized requests to enhance the customer’s usage of Mitchell’s Casualty suite of products.
In this role, you are the subject matter expert for the product and a business partner to our clients and internal teams in gathering requirements, defining workflows, designing business rules, and integrating file transfer with external and internal systems. This is a highly collaborative role that emphasizes quality and great customer experiences. Technical aptitude is a must for success in this role both in terms of data mapping, business rules development, and SQL querying, while Property & Casualty industry knowledge can be an important factor for interpreting and addressing client needs within the context of our application suite.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in technical analysis, software implementation, troubleshooting, problem solving, training, and/or product management.
- Strong SQL Skills (queries, stored procedures, selects, updates, SSRS, SSIS).
- Ability to translate business requirements to pseudo-technical specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong process and prioritization skills and the ability to work well in high degrees of ambiguity.
- Property and Casualty or Healthcare industry knowledge highly preferred but can substitute technical expertise.
- Diligence in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- A passion for delivering high-quality customer solutions and creating great customer experiences.
- Robust collaboration skills and abilities to work diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders and build productive relationships.
- An inspiring degree of self-motivation, initiative, and self-improvement.
- An insatiable curiosity for learning.
- Experience writing and/or participating in writing technical specifications and test plans as necessary.
- Comfortable with project management.18-8208