Provides professional services delivery as related to infrastructure consulting, design, implementation, configuration and knowledge transfer to Logicalis clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs implementations of overall solutions for clients, including development of solution designs, implementation plans and documentation.
- Satisfies client technology services and solution requirements using best practices to:
- Validate and Test
- Provide Knowledge Transfer
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design solutions, build proof of concepts and implementations solutions.
- Delivers consultative-based knowledge transfer and documentation to Logicalis’ clients.
- Works with RMO and PMO in scheduling and managing engagements.
- Works with Logicalis’ clients to perform assessments, health checks, performance tests, and capacity planning.
- Responsible for product evaluation, process improvement, and practice refinement activities on occasion.
- Establishes relationships with clients by demonstrating strong listening skills.
- Builds credibility and trust by delivering what has been promised within established timeframes.
- Maintains focus on client satisfaction and expectation management.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equivalent combination accepted
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
- 3 years of experience, including design, consulting, implementation, and support of Microsoft Solutions, in the following:
- Active Directory – implementations and migrations.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Office 365 – migrations from varying versions of Exchange and configurations of hybrid environments.
- Exchange – migrations involving various versions and platforms to Exchange 2013.
- General knowledge of migration tools including Quest (Dell) Migration Manager and MigrationWiz.
- Basic PowerShell scripting.
- Implementing other Microsoft technologies including Skype for Business, System Center technologies, and SQL.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
One or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)