$80K — $100K *
Professional Service Consultants who are part of our Delivery Services team travel around the US, and in some cases around the world, working as the face-to-face consultant for IGT’s proprietary systems at our client sites. IGT's software systems reach across multiple casino operational areas and casino software platforms. IGT's Professional Services Consultants analyze customer's business operations, help customers implement new software by guiding them through the configuration and training process and then provide first level support during the user acceptance testing and project implementation. This is a remote position.
Your involvement as a Professional Services Consultant will allow you to gain the latest knowledge in gaming software products as well as work directly with our customers thus keeping your interpersonal and casino operational skill set fresh and current. After the first year, you will have gained the necessary skill set required to perform the Business Analysis, Consulting, Training and Support for our Professional Services Consultant functions (PSC).
* As a PSC you will be assigned to IGT domestic systems installations, and upgrades for any of the twenty plus IGT Gaming Systems software applications.
* Utilize the latest technology for configuring, training, and supporting IGT proprietary software as it relates to installations and upgrades. Ensuring you and IGT remain the leader in the industry contributing to IGT’s bottom line.
* Put your superior analytic and troubleshooting skills in play by solving problems with upgrades and new installations helping the Systems Delivery Services team triumph with 100% client satisfaction.
* You and your Manager will identify what your passion is and make sure an individual development plan is created that helps you grow in your passion area.
* Provide professional services consulting around casino business operations, analysis, mentoring, training and support to casino operators on IGT gaming systems products.
* Five (5) to Seven (7) years related experience and/or education required, One (1) to three (3) years IGT Experience required
* Technical responsibilities include knowledge of casino operational business practices, problem identification, software configuration & implementation, testing, training and support
* Must be able to demonstrate a history of mentoring, coaching and performance improvement with-in a given job skill
* Technical aptitude, professional presentation skills and superior customer service skills required
* Previous experience providing Mentoring, Training, and Support with software integration requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills
* Must be able to work cross functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Course Development, Support and Technical Training Support Services regarding Product Development, Documentation & Internal Training and Readiness
* Technical aptitude, professional presentation skills, and superior customer service skills required
* Ability to travel on average 50% but up to 80% (frequent and extended for multiple weeks at a time)
* Must be at least 21
* Must be able to stand for a full shift
* Must pass a background check
Must be able to obtain required gaming licensing approvals with multiple jurisdictions required
* Available to work some weekends/holiday's
* Work overtime as required
* Credit check required
* IGT Software Experience in one or more of the below areas a plus;
Casino Accounting - Machine Accounting,
Casino Slot Operations - EZPay, Machine Accounting; Fills & Jackpot Processing, Attendant Workstation, Advantage Monitor, Drop Utility
Casino Cage - EZPay, Cage and Table Accounting (CTA)
Casino Marketing and/or Player Loyalty- Patron Management, Various Bonusing products
Casino Table Games - Cage and Table Accounting (CTA), Table Manager
Various other Casino Gaming Products - Tournament Manager, Dynasty ETG
* History of Developing working relationships with all levels of casino personnel from front line staff to General Managers, Directors and Executives
* May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities
* Experience in Casino Operations in a gaming related area a plus
* Experience with training others: Training delivery methods include instructor led training (ILT), on the job training (OJT) and remote virtual instructor led training online (VILT)
* Ability to travel internationally a plus
* Special requirements needed Security Investigation
Valid through: 6/23/2021