· Developing and managing relationships with customers.
· Presenting the FinancialForce FM application via Web conference tools and via face to face meetings.
· Perform key components of remote implementations of the FinancialForce FM applications, under the direction of a Sr. Professional Services Consultant. Components may include installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration and general support.
· Understand and implement complementary 3rd party applications as part of overall FinancialForce FM implementation projects.
· Understand client’s back-office accounting process requirements and assist project team in translating those requirements into functional specifications for custom development and functional extension.
· Prepare and deliver standard and custom training events via web meeting or standard classroom methods
· 5+ years’ experience in mid-market or enterprise Financial Management system implementations
· Demonstrable experience of FM processes and applications.
· A background in financial accounting (CPA, CFO)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in fast changing, team environment
· Strong computer skills ideally including Salesforce.com, MS Office and web presentation tools
· 4-year University degree required
Requisition ID : 1289