$100K — $150K *
Provides comprehensive professional services delivery as related to infrastructure consulting, design,
implementation, configuration and knowledge transfer to Logicalis clients. Acts as technical resource and
provides expertise and implementation guidance to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs implementations of overall solutions for clients, including development of solution
designs, implementation plans and documentation.
• Develops Logicalis standards for scoping, documentation, and implementations.
• Develops plans, reports, and documentation for given project using technical writing skills.
• Provides guidance, assistance and recommendations to determine new technical services and
solutions for client’s business.
• Satisfies client technology services and solution requirements using best practices to:
o Validate and Test
o Provide Knowledge Transfer
• Works directly with client and to gather requirements to design solutions, build proof of
concepts and implementations solutions.
• Delivers consultative-based knowledge transfer and documentation to Logicalis’ clients.
• Works with Resource Management Office (RMO) and Project Management Office (PMO) and
Engagement Manager (EM) in scheduling and managing engagements.
• Works with Logicalis’ clients to perform assessments, health checks, performance tests, and
• Responsible for product evaluation, process improvement, and practice refinement activities.
• Establishes relationships with clients by demonstrating strong listening skills.
• Builds credibility and trust by delivering what has been promised within established timeframes.
• Maintains focus on client satisfaction and expectation management.
• Working with peers in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of
Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations
as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that
reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Equivalent combination accepted.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
• Strong knowledge of industry standard Security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPNs,
Packet Capture, network assessments, router/switch rack and stack and cabling, network
configurations and etc.).
• 5 years of network technical experience, including design, implementation, and support of
network and security solutions, in the following:
o Ability to implement and troubleshoot Cisco security devices (ASA, FTD, IDS/IPS)
o Ability to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Routers (ISR/ASR) and
Access/Distribution Switches (Catalyst) and Core Switching including Cisco Nexus
o Understanding of Security Policy management (ISE, ClearPass)
o Knowledge of following technologies: VRF, VSS, IPsec VPNs, STP, Dynamic Routing
Protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
o PKI architecture and systems support
o Ability to use Log auditing and correlation tools
o Knowledge of multi-factor authentication (DUO)
o Ability to perform network assessments and health checks
o Troubleshooting and support routing, switching, and firewall technologies
o Identity controls
o Experience with VMWare vSphere/ESX administration and deployment
o Experience with Meraki, Palo Alto, Aruba, Fortnite, Extreme, F5 networking equipment
o Understanding or skills with using API’s
o Ability to implement and troubleshoot SWDAN in Azure
o Ability to implement and troubleshoot Cisco DNA Center
o Ability to implement Cisco MDR Security Architecture
o Content Security (Cloud Web Security (CWS) / Web Security Appliance (WSA)
o Security engineering and support (Firewalls, FirePower, VPNs, Packet Capture, etc.)
o Hardware appliance and Virtualized Security Modules (Sourcefire, Firepower)
o Thorough knowledge of Azure environments.
o Thorough knowledge of Cisco ACI
o Thorough knowledge of VLAN’s, Spanning tree, VPC’s, VDC’s, OTV and FCoE
o Thorough knowledge of IPV4 and IPV6
• Broad consulting background experience around Network/Security architecture.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications, including Visio.
One or more of following:
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified internetwork Expert – Route/Switch (CCIE R/S)
• Palo Alto Network
• Aruba Network
Other Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external
clients and internal teams.
• Ability to consult with client in-depth to ascertain and define need or requirements for the
scope of work required to obtain solution.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from
multiple clients and internal requests.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work after business hours and weekends as needed to meet customers deadlines,
maintenance windows, and change management schedules.
• Outstanding problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills. Ability to manage very
• Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings
• Ability to travel nationally to meet with clients.
• Participates proactively in own career development.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use
hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties
required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason
of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity and gender expression, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any
other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.
LogicalisUS Full-Time Benefits Synopsis
Logicalis Social Responsibility
Logicalis International Mobility Program
Valid through: 11/11/2021