Has your current job become stale? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology? Are you interested in performance-based career progression? Because Citrix continues to rapidly grow, we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Citrix Consulting Services team as a Networking Consultant in any remote location in the USA.
Citrix Consulting offers implementation services that range from short, pre-defined installation services to fully customized network optimization and application delivery architectures. Customers of all sizes benefit from Citrix Consulting Services, from enterprises to dotcom and cloud service providers, to large communications service providers.
We are currently looking for experienced consultants to assist our customers and partners in deploying/integrating customer solutions for our SD WAN product portfolio. As well as deep technical knowledge, this job may involve some project management and opportunity scoping and customer expectation management. Primary focus will be on the Citrix world-beating SD WAN solution.
- Performs on-site and remote network design, configuration, integration, troubleshooting and installation of Citrix networking products and solutions.
- Assist clients with assigned tasks and projects such as overall architecture review and project management.
- This job may require the ability to travel up to 50%, and being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
Required General Qualifications
- A minimum of five years full-time experience, accompanied by an undergraduate degree.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to successfully articulate and transfer complex ideas to a wide audience.
- The ability to work well with all levels of customer employees and management, and to be self-motivated and flexible.
- The ability to work both with and without direct supervision.
- Ability to pro-actively manage project risks and customer expectations to ensure a successful projectoutcome.
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout the US and Canada.
Required Technical Qualifications
- Network Industry Certification such as CCIE (preferred) or CCNP (minimum)
- Practical experiences of routing design and implementation using OSPF and BGP
- 5+ years of experience supporting or deploying WAN technologies (MPLS), data centers networking, and network security in the enterprise production network
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles, such as Sales Engineer, Deployment Engineer, or Network Engineer
- Deep understanding of enterprise networking concepts and architecture (WAN Edge, Core, and Internet Edge)
- Hands on experiences with common Enterprise networking equipment, such as Cisco routers, switches and firewalls, and leading vendor VPN solutions
- Ability to pick up and learn new things, be autonomous, and be creative in solving complex problems.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to quickly build rapport and establish credibility as a Trusted Advisor with our customers
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects, ensure on-time delivery, and report progress and status toexecutives
- BS Computer Science or preferred