The Professional Services Consultant role at Attivo Networks provides exemplary post-sales technical management and deployment support services. The primary focus of the PS Engineer is to drive customer success in operationalizing Attivo’s Deception solutions, and partner with our customers in their establishment of an effective deception strategy. This position is being filled specifically to cover domain expertise in Active Directory security. This subject matter expert (SME) will be responsible for driving customer success with Attivo’s Active Directory security product line.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides post-sales product deployment services for customers.
- Manage deployment lifecycle for scoping, resource management, documenting, delivery, issue tracking and other project management requirements.
- Become an Active Directory deception subject matter expert and go-to resource for identifying and articulating advanced AD deception strategies.
- Be familiar in Active Directory best practices as it relates to proper security hygiene
- Be familiar with Active Directory vulnerabilities, be able to discuss their approaches, risks, and mitigations.
- Help facilitate technical resources as needed from across Attivo Networks in support of customer deployments.
- Coordinate and provide, as directed technical training for customer and partner technical sales staff.
- Proactively communicate with Attivo Network’s regional teams on any technical requirements/issues that could affect deployment timing and sustainment issues.
- When required, act as liaison and set/manage technical support expectations with regional sales teams, support and product management.
- Monitor assess and report on a continual basis, critical issues impacting deployments and customer success.
- Conduct periodic health checks on existing deployments to facilitate deployment optimization, alert and best practices reviews, etc.
- Identify and develop key Active Directory deception and security strategies
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience in real-world cyber security operations.
- 7+ years of experience in the computer networking or security space, with at least 3 years of advanced Active Directory security and architecture experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a disciplined manner.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits and technical advantages of Attivo’s products and services.
- Broad understanding of security solutions and technologies.
- Operational experience with enterprise Active Directory administration in complex AD architectures.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate complex product/security solutions both technically and with senior leadership.
- Superior communication skills including whiteboarding, public speaking and technical writing.
- Ability and willingness to work with all departments to help continually improve Attivo’s position as a market leader.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Desire to work across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40% of the time with occasional spikes above 50%.
- A current passport or other required travel documents.
Additionally, the following qualities will distinguish candidates who are likely to excel in the position:
- Experience teaching technical material in a classroom setting.
- History of creating rapport with customers, from line technicians to C-level executives.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network and application security.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory security solutions and AD administration.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements pertinent to information security.