- Lead a team of Professional Services consultants in the Americas region.
- Monitor team utilization, calendars, and overall team morale.
- Develop and grow Professional Services business in the region via webinars, calls & visits.
- Scope and quote projects.
- Management experience, with proven ability to lead and drive projects to completion.
- Experience managing remote teams.
- 5 years+ experience with network design and security products.
- 3 years+ hands-on experience with Check Point products (Provider-1/VSX knowledge is required).
- Experience with different operating systems (Windows, Unix- based, SPLAT, IPSO, Gaia).
- Customer facing experience, specifically with onsite visits (training experience is a plus).
- Willingness to learn new technologies, strong self-learning abilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (domestic & international).
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.