LogRhythm is looking for a Professional Services Admin Co-Pilot Engineer to help organizations maintain and optimize the LogRhythm platform in their environment. The Admin Co-Pilot service provides customers with an assigned LogRhythm resource, known as an Admin Co-Pilot, who assists in the administration and maintenance of the LogRhythm platform.
The Professional Services Admin Co-Pilot Engineer is responsible for reviewing the state of the LogRhythm platform, conduct upgrades, troubleshoot issue, trend analysis and regular formal updates. A Professional Services Admin Co-Pilot Engineer will also be responsible conducting service Kick Off meetings whether onsite or remote, manage/schedule customers and maintain the current status for all their customers.
- Experience: 2-5years’ information technologyexperiencewith at least 2years in a technical support role.
- Education:A degree, or equivalent demonstrated experience, in a related information technology or security discipline.
- Certifications: CompTIA A+, Security+, CCNA, MCSE or equivalent
- Troubleshooting: Demonstrate problem solving skills, what’s next and proper follow through internally and externally.
- Communication Skills: Strong oral, written and listening skills are an essential as well as being comfortable with public speaking scenarios (presentations to groups of 5 or more).
- Technical Writing: Ability to compose effective customer facing reports for a variety of audiences.
- Customer Service: Establish and maintain rapport with customers while developing an understanding of the customers strategic goals both short term and long-term.
- Operating System: Ability to troubleshoot and manage Windows Server versions 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Cent OS.
- Databases: Experiencewith SQL 2012/2014/2016 and non-relational databases
- Logging: Experiencewith logging systems such as syslog, event logs, flat file and databases.
The following skills are not required but considered highly desirable.
- SIEM Experience: SIEM experience and knowledge is strongly desired. LogRhythm experience is a plus.
- Compliance: Experience in one or more of the following compliance standards: NIST, PCI, HIPAA, SOX or othersecurity frameworks.
- Security Audit: Experience demonstrating an understanding of securityauditing methodologies and related documentation.