The Adobe Systems Federal team is seeking a new Professional Services Account Executive to help grow the Services business within the Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. The success of this role will be determined by the Account Executive’s ability to uncover, define, and close strategic projects with valued customers within Public Sector. The role will interact strategically with the Field Sales team to identify, cultivate and close on new business. This is a quota-carrying Consulting Sales role, and, will sell the complete Adobe offering – Creative Services Cloud, Document Cloud, Experience Cloud.
This role is to ideally be staffed in the McLean, VA office.
What you’ll do
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new Services sales to meet and exceed quota targets.
- Fulfill the role of trusted advisor through the ability to leverage the extended Adobe team to develop strategic opportunities with Customers.
- Act as primary sales liaison within the Public Sector delivery team. Own the development and management of Customer relationships within an assigned vertical – all while working in tight coordination with License Field Sales teams.
- Maintain effective relationships with Operations personnel, Consulting and PMO leadership and personnel; and, align to company as well as the client’s practices and goals.
What you need to succeed
- 5 – 7 years’ prior experience in an enterprise level software consulting or services sales role, ideally selling into Public Sector; this includes a proven track record for attaining annual quota. Knowledge of the enterprise software development lifecycle, from a services selling standpoint, is essential. Digital Marketing industry experience is helpful, as is knowledge of SaaS and Cloud-based offerings. Knowledge of large, global field organizations required.
- Prior experience selling enterprise level software services into DOD and/or Federal Civilian agencies is required.
- Ability to rapidly assess Customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Experience working within matrixed teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements that leverage an enterprise level SaaS offering.
- Ability to collaborate with Adobe software sales to build and execute complex account strategies and sales plays.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing Customers and extend reach within their organizations.
- Ability to anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions; achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of sound consulting projects.
- Act as a point of escalation for Customers and License Sales on delivery issues and work with Consulting Leadership to find appropriate resolution.
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication skills as well as reporting and presentation expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. MBA ideal.
- Up to 40% travel.
- Active Top Secret Clearance helpful.