Professional Sales Consultant ( In - Home Sales )
Less than 5 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Are you a driven, independent, self-starter who constantly strives to be number one and has a stimulating impact on everyone you meet?
If so we need to talk to you. Pella Corporation, a growing company is now looking for a Sales Representative for in-home sales. We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Commission-based compensation, with bonus opportunities
- Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit Sharing plans
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Achieve sales goals by following Pella’s RetailSales Process during the in-home consultation
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Demonstrating product options and application to determine the right fit for the customer
- Conducting accurate on-site measuring and quoting
- Capturing the sale and providing delivery schedule
- Following up after product installation
- Gain new business through networking and referrals
- Utilize electronic systems and software to quote products and manage customer interactions
- Continue to strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” customers
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
Pella Corporation, headquartered in Pella, IA, is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Pella Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Smoke Free Environment.