Located in Denver, Colorado, Eating Recovery Center is an international center for eating disorders recovery providing comprehensive treatment for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and eating disorder not otherwise specified (EDNOS).
A licensed, Joint Commission-accredited behavioral hospital, Eating Recovery Center was founded by a team of leading experts whose goal was to fuse evidence-based findings and innovation to create a center of excellence for the treatment of eating disorders. Eating Recovery Center offers the full spectrum of eating disorders treatment services for female and male adults, adolescents and children, including Inpatient, Residential, Partial Hospitalization and Outpatient programs.
Multidisciplinary treatment teams understand the challenges of eating disorders recovery and are deeply committed to guiding you or your loved one to a lasting recovery. Each treatment team consists of a psychiatrist, psychotherapist, family therapist, dietitian, nurse, case manager, alumni coordinator and other related patient support staff. A full-time internal medicine physician is also available to all patients.
Eating Recovery Center is your place for healing and a lasting recovery plan.
Scope, responsibilities & Position requirements:
The Professional Relations Liaison (PRL) is the microphone for recovery. This community liaison acts as the subject matter expert on the services provided by Eating Recovery Center, educating professionals, hospitals and other community members, that we are the place for patients to get the best treatment, recovery and support for patients and families dealing with serious eating disorders and related conditions.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Being the face of Eating Recovery Center to assist and serve those people in your community;
- Creating the outreach marketing calendar for your area, setting up presentations, outreach booths, symposiums, and sharing ERC and eating disorder education which, in turn, drive admissions;
- Developing creative and effective marketingcampaigns in alignment with company goals;
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with professionals, scheduling and attending networking events;
- Establishing and maintaining an organized database of current and potential referral sources;
- Generating competitive analysis and response strategy, predicting and responding to trends in the market place.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Someone who is warm and friendly to all they encounter and knows that they are providing a service by helping the professionals serve their clients. Caring compassionately that their clients get the best care;
- This employee needs to be self-motivated and goal-oriented. The position works remotely, but still as part of a team, assisting in hitting both personal and team goals;
- Experience with community relations and relationship building is a must. The most successful candidates will be able to call on professionals of all levels, foster and grow those relationships and referral sources at a high rate;
- Bachelor?s degree in marketing, management, a mental health field or equivalent experience;
- Previous work in mental health, substance abuse or eating disorders is a plus;
- Salesforce knowledge is a great benefit, but willing to train the right person;
- A passion to serve and show that ERC?s unique evidence-based medical and psychological treatment is committed to the highest quality of care and lasting recovery;
- Must be able to create and maintain trust among the professional community.