$80K — $100K *
MVP Health Care is seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional to join our Product Marketing & Communications, Government Programs team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and driven individual to provide marketing and communication expertise to our Medicare and/or State Programs (Medicaid, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan) lines of business. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing tactics, with proven project management skills.
- Partner in the planning, development and implementation of the go-to-market plans for the assigned product segments.
- Develop and implement campaigns and collateral to support acquisition and retention goals throughout the year.
- Develop communications to connect and educate members on their benefits.
- Build consensus on market planning and creative direction.
- Responsible for vetting communications and collateral with relevant business partners and regulatory arms.
- Utilize market research/consumer data to support marketing efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Equivalent amount of education and directly related experience may be considered.
3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Communications and/or Marketing.
Health care industry experience a plus but not required.
Valid through: 6/25/2021
$100K — $150K *
10 days ago