RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential
- Staking pipelines and pipeline right-of-ways
- Topographic surveys and x-sectioning
- Performs mathematical calculations; field checking & field data
- Take accurate and clear notes and performs note reduction
- Reads and understands plans and specifications
- Know basic sources of measurement errors
- Know principles of monumentation, staking and marking
- Responsible for Quality Control and performance of all work
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Company equipment and Company vehicle
- Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills
- Completion of timely & accurate eTimeTrack for all time and expense activity
- Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company and the reputation of the professional work provided
- Responsible for leadership & training for Survey Assistants and Level 1 & 2 Crew Chiefs
- Responsible for team-oriented problem resolution
- Responsible for client development with the ability to manage multiple projects and engagements in a professional manner
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Education: High School Diploma / GED or equivalent is required including a background in math, geometry & trigonometry. Minimum of 2 yearexperience in a Level 2 Crew Chief position.
Knowledge: Oil & Gas Surveying Industry, strong math and computer skills Communication Skills: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills Tools, Equipment, Software: Survey measuring instruments including levels, GPS equipment, and total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities.
Bottom line requirements:
1. High School Diploma, GED, or higher education.
2. Licensed Surveyor (PLS) in Wyoming.
3. Experience in oil and gas surveying preferred.
4 Where currently living.
5. Willing to relocate to the location of this role