Wade Trim is a national water resources consulting firm that is consistently ranked in the top 500 design firms, top 200 environmental firms and continues to be recognized for outstanding innovative solutions. We are on a quest to grow in Florida, using our expertise to provide infrastructure solutions and we would like you to join our team!
We are looking for people who want to grow their careers in an employee friendly, dynamic environment. Whether you are a recent college graduate or have years of industry experience, there are opportunities for you to advance your career and help shape Wade Trims future success. As an employee-owned firm, our staff is involved in setting goals and charting the course of our companys success. Career advancement programs, technical training and formal accredited academic learning programs are provided. High employee retention rates are the results of our supportive culture, outstanding benefits and excellent compensation.
Our Water Resources Practice is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for goal driven individuals who are looking to grow with us in the Eastern Florida Coastal Area. This project manager position will provide engaging opportunities to stretch your skills through innovative design projects. Some of the responsibilities, tasks and skills we seek to find for this position are as listed below.
Candidates must have a bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, a PE license, and 10 plus years of progressive experience in civil engineering and project/staff management. Excellent technical writing, organizational and communication skills will be essential. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work well with others. Typical responsibilities include:
- Manage resources to successfully deliver project to client on time and under budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Provide technical planning, design and construction support on various water and wastewater treatment and collection system projects including water treatment, collection system, pump station, and/or other wastewater projects
- Maintain lasting client relationships
- Generate additional sales through business development activities
- Develop project proposals including positioning, approach, preparation and pricing
- Manage projects including the scope, schedule and budget
- Coordinate the design function with various team members on the project
- Supervise project review (QA/QC) meetings
- Develop and complete applications, permits, reports and/or specifications as required
- Assist with project reports and technical presentations
- Attend client, staff and project meetings
- Estimate fees, review project plans and specifications
- Maintain a safe working environment