Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Designs, develops, implements, and installs defined database systems and maintains enterprise level database systems in a multi server environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and correct database problems and to proactively maintain the health of database systems.
- Creates backup/recovery utilities according to defined standards.
- Codes and implements stored procedures and triggers in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- In this role, incumbent will gain experience and knowledge to evolve from focusing on single/defined database systems to multiple database systems with broader interdependencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or IT related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3–5 years of directly related experience
- Solid knowledge of one or more database management systems to install, upgrade, configure, design, develop, implement, secure, tune, monitor and maintain required database objects
- Solid knowledge of database design to produce sound logical and physical data models
- Knowledge of SQL, scripting and other coding techniques to code scripts, stored procedures and triggers
- Experience with varied forms of data design, such as online transaction processing, online analytical processing, data warehousing, operational data stores, and decision support systems.
- Ability to understand and analyze system interdependencies, data structures, and data models
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2014+ ) and coding techniques to code views, stored procedures and functions
- Ability to resolve complex data issues
- Excellent knowledge of data transformations of all types including calling custom scripts, applying complex logic etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting all types of ETL issues
- Experience with text file formats
- Ability to write custom scripts using shell scripts
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Excellent analytical and problem management skills
- Ability to immediately adapt to changing requirements and conditions
- Ability to work in fast paced environment essential
- Familiarity with real estate concepts a plus