Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Data Consulting Analyst works in partnership with Product Management, Sales, Customer Support, Order Management, Data Delivery centers, and other cross-functional groups to define and document requirements for standard and custom data products, and to further provide analytical and liaison support to the delivery of sustainable and streamlined data solutions. The Data Consulting Analyst leverages both data and client knowledge to define and align customer requirements to data extract specifications and deliverables while providing support to account executives and product managers regarding the applicability of CoreLogic data to business use cases.
- Facilitate discovery of business requirements from client's perspective, translated into specifications which will deliver the right mix of data elements to enable clients to make timely and insightful decisions
- Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure data needs are well understood
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders to write extract specifications that meet client's needs
- Define user stories and requirements and conduct research / analysis in support of developing standardized layouts and packages to meet requirements
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs (including acceptance criteria) for the development of custom data extracts, or (preferentially) new standard data products
- Validate specifications with internal and external stake-holders to ensure they are consistent with articulated business requirements and deliver the expected results
- Coordinate issue resolution across multiple teams
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Typically has 5+ years of Business/Process Analyst or directly related experience in the same or related industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into complete and deliverable specifications
- Excellent organizational and project management and facilitation skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with/influencing cross-functional teams and gaining consensus. Strong listening and question-based knowledge gathering skills
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify issues, draw conclusions, and craft solutions
- Experience working as a member of a distributed team. Ability to organize and coordinate with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographic locations
- Business analysis experience involving domain knowledge in mortgage originations, secondary market or loan servicing (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of client base and product and data offerings (preferred)
- SQL experience (preferred)
- Understanding of Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning approaches and concepts (preferred)