Our client provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning. Their 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, while maximizing business KPIs, ensuring governance/compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process. They have been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe for over 18 years. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Our client is looking for a customer facing analytics consultants in both banking & insurance to support our continued growth throughout North & South America. This position is part of a job family – consultants will be placed within an appropriate tier based on prior experience and area of focus; implementation, technical pre-sales, or customer success.
Specialties: Predictive analytics, Pricing, Risk analysis and modeling, Customer lifetime value, Financial service product design, Banking analytics, Insurance analytics, and personalization.
- Work independently or within a team of our client professionals with the largest banks and insurance companies across the globe
- Lead cutting edge analytics projects using their software, including:
- Supporting data extraction and analysis
- Building/reviewing statistical models – primarily loss cost and customer demand
- Applying optimization techniques
- Synthesizing strategic recommendations
- Aiding in technical implementation of pricing strategies
- Support their executives to deliver technical pre-sales highlighting their software functionality
- Provide support of presentation development, RFP responses, proposals, and other technical sales support as needed
- Assist in thought leadership and product development activities around analytics in insurance and banking
- Train customer personnel and strategic integration partners on the use of their software
- Experience of 3-5 years in:
- Data science, actuarial, statistical, or economic consulting with a focus in either:
- Insurance: property casualty with exposure to product development, pricing, or pricing process management
- Banking: consumer banking with exposure to analytics within deposits or lending
- Core system integration with a focus on rating engines or advanced analytics deployment
- Ability to lead analytics and technology implementation projects from start to finish
- Good working knowledge of modern data science analytical tools: Python, R, SAS, etc.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel extensively across North America, South America, and globally depending on business need
- Authorization to work in the US
- Strong understanding of machine learning methods is a plus
- Professional level proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus