Lochner, a leader in transportation engineering, is currently seeking a Professional Engineer with a Transporation Engineering focus for our Waco, TX office.
- Apply knowledge of engineering to design roadway improvements, streets, highways, and interstates.
- Follow design standards to lay out proposed improvements in MicroStation and coordinate design with project engineers.
- Lead small groups of engineers and designers to fulfill project requirements.
- Coordinate with reviewers to ensure accuracy and quality of work.
- Perform work within project deadlines.
- Clearly communicate work through drawings, documents, reports, and verbal exchange.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional License in Texas or ability to obtain Texas PE within six months of hire
- 7-10 years of roadway design experience on transportation projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using MicroStation, GEOPAK and Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience modeling roadway design with OpenRoads (V8i SS4) preferred.
- TxDOT Schematic and PS&E experience desirable.
- Knowledge of constructability methods desirable.