Job Req ID: 429
The Professional Services and Development Support Engineer position Is responsible for supporting sales through professional services. This consists of working withcustomers and Konica Minolta representatives to automate their business processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide Consultation Services on all Konica Minolta SEC developed solutions to pre-sales teams and their customers as needed.
- Analyze customer needs and document their requirements in a clear and concise manner.
- Create Proof of Concepts and demonstrate to the customer that their requirements can be met utilizing Konica Minolta SEC developed solutions and technologies.
- Create written work estimates to meet customer needs while considering time and budget constraints.
- Generate customer facing Scope of Work documents to outline professional services being sold.
- Develop solution described in Scope of Work by performing one or more of the following development activities:
- Customized coding utilizing C/C++ or .NET to create new functionality or integrate with 3rd party systems
- Customized scripting (using LUA or similar scripting language) to manipulate data to meet customer needs
- Development of SQL queries to internal or external database engines
- Development of Customized Workflows
- Implement proposed solution as defined in the Scope of Work document and deliver solution to the customer within the afore-mentioned budget and timeconstraints.
- Provide training of proposed solution to pre-sales team and customer as appropriate.
- Conduct Remote and Onsite Installation Services for KM SEC developed solutions and technologies.
- Perform 3rd level support of KM SEC developed solutions via remote troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Konica Minolta Pre-Sales Teams and their customers.
- Participate in software development tasks of products as needed.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Professional Experience with C/C++ or .NET.
- Professional Experience with Lua, PowerShell, VBScript, or Windows Batch Scripting.
- Professional Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, or MySQL.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Server 2008 or higher.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Internet Information Services.
- Familiarity with administration of Virtual Machine environments.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of Printer Description Languages (PCL/PostScript).
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc…) or 3+ years of work related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical researcher with ability to learn new skills at a rapid pace.
- Ability to analyze project needs and requirements.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group on assigned projects.
- Ability to travel, demonstrate software applications, and attend trade shows.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, company-provided disability and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.