If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Sales & Customer Service transformation.
As a Manager in our Customer & Channels with a focus on Sales, Commercial and Marketing functional domains, you will often be leading front office transformation programs relating to customer experience Optimization, Digital Marketing, Sales, Commercial Trade Promotion Management, Marketing Orchestration campaign management and marketing analytics.
· Leading the discussion with clients to design the future operating model and or technology roadmap for their marketing and sales functions.
· Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients.
· Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas.
· Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients.
· Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance. Engaging with the agenda of the VP Marketing, VP Sales, and VP Commercial.
- Basic qualifications
You will have experience with some of the following scoping and delivering innovative, and transformation services:
· Minimum of five years of experience evaluating start-up technologies in the Commerce and Marketing space.
· Minimum of five years of experience with Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems, evaluating start-up technologies in the Commerce and Marketing space.
· Minimum of five years of experience with multiple delivery methodologies and operating models that support Customer analytics transformation and enterprise integration solutions and offerings.
· Minimum of five years of experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle.
· Minimum of five years of experience with external consulting in a management consulting firm.