Strong focus on broker and customer needs. Ability to identify trends across multiple Corporate Accident Brokers. Corporate Underwritingexperience. Ability to build relationships with Corporate Brokers through effective communication and service.
- Assists in the management of key relationship for premier Corporate Accident brokers.
- Works on highlighting relationship obstacles and assists the Senior Production underwriter in solving issues internally and externally.
- Has an end to end view of the customer journey for all brokers and clients; includes internal coordination with FSU, SBU and other functional areas.
- Quotes new business following all business protocols.
- Quotes renewals not currently processed in Renewal Underwriting Unit, following all business protocols.
- Works on new business submissions with Senior Production Underwriter to deliver consistent
- Works with Client Engagement & BDM teams as needed to prospecting of national and middle market accounts.
- Promotes and educates on the value of corporate accident business through special meetings and events
- Serves as subject matter expert for corporate accident products.
- Solicits and documents industry trends, market changes and technology requirements in marketplace.
- Work with product development to improve corporate accident products to evolve with industry trends and competitive offerings
- Visit with premier brokers as needed; attend client stewardship meetings as needed in coordination with Senior ProductionUnderwriter.
The Corporate Production Underwriter will be evaluated on:
- Senior Production Underwriter and/or Corporate Accident Broker satisfaction.
- New Business Premium
- Renewal retention ratio
- Submission, quote & hit ratios
- Profitability of the book : Loss and commission ratios forportfolio
- 7 plus years of underwriting and/or sales experience in the corporate accident US business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize workload to ensure consistent service to Corporate Brokers through effective collaboration with Senior Production Underwriters.
- Proven ability to collaborate, motivate, and gain commitment and trust from colleagues.
- Strong relationship management skills.