Manager, PIM will lead the management of systems and analysts responsible for product data and digital assets for the purpose of serving online consumers through varied eCommerce channels related to eCommerce business initiatives.
This role will work closely with enterprise data, IT, marketing, sales, and eCommerce teams to serve specific eCommerce customer and brand needs. This role is responsible for all process and business logic utilized in the on-boarding and build-out of PIM. This role will lead and provide guidance to PIM analysts and other supporting roles on the PIM team.
- Manage Scrum Team of System Architects and Solutions Analysts responsible for on-boarding / updates / enhancements to Enterprise Class PIM Solution.
- Manage data integration efforts between the PIM solution and multiple inbound / outbound sources, including internal SAP / Media Becon / DTC CMS systems and external Retailer.com specific systems.
- Assist in development of business processes and solutions to meet new business needs as they relate to product catalog item setup
- Coordinate and provide oversight for business rules and product associations within PIM solution.
- Assists team in management of project expectation, deadlines and schedules with various stakeholders.
- Develop system specific KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to provide users / departments with detailed data analysis for important metrics within the PIM solution.
- Assist / manage system updates and releases across environments for new features and functionality to PIM related systems.
- Prioritize work for the team through structured prioritization and utilization of appropriate tools.
- Able to organize and business workshops to identify pain points, gather requirements etc.
- Work with Infrastructure team to keep the lights on for the production environments.
- Manages the coorrdination of product upgrades, code releases into production
- Experience managing Atlassian suite of products
- BS in Computer Science, related educational experience, or related professional experience.
- 3 years experience leading in Agile/Kanban methodologies.
- 2 years experience with leading PIM software solutions (Stibosystems – STEP platform preferred).
- Strong understanding of eCommerce landscape, considering all aspects of product catalog development (Copywriting/UX/EX/SEO/Digital Assets/etc).
- Strong understanding of Retailer specific data environments (Amazon/Walmart/Target/etc).
- Possess and demonstrate strong logic and critical problem solving skills with the ability to transform abstract business rules into functional processes.
- Possess and demonstrate expertise in Business Analytic software for KPI generation and overall Data Analysis (Tableau / DOMO)
- Self-motivated learner with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Expertise working with data and data-driven systems/applications/websites.